I know it has
Each time I run though, I feel so much better--its my chance to clear my mind, rock out to music and just think with no strings attached. Also--it gives me a chance to see more of Boston. Being holed up in the office all day I never get to see things like the concerts at the half shell, sail/ crew teams in training, local celebrities out and about. When I run--for an hour or so I get the cliff notes version of
Boston life. While B does get a bad rap...and despite the Red Socks chugging the Yankees haterade...there are some things to love about the town! In other news--two weeks ago I was able to go to the world cup. I saw 4 games (Cote D'Ivoire vs. Brazil, USA vs. Algeria, USA vs. Ghana and Cameroon Netherlands). The whole trip was a great ride--starting from day 1--Pallen and Rob's party; to the arrival of KO, the most fun soccer game I have ever witnessed ( USA vs. Algeria), great hospitality from JD and RM, to nights at Taboo, duck parades, and of course ALA. It was a short trip but very refreshing.I am also working on time management. With work and other life things I don't really get to sleep and am always busy. I don't see how I will be able to fit marathon training in among that so I have decided to postpone my Venice debut until next year. Cynthia P has been a great sport about it--we will tear up the streets of Italy together next year!! Okay--I will post again soon.
Stay cool folks! -MVQ
No comments:
Post a Comment